Tuesday, March 6, 2012

From sunrise to sunset, I have a migraine.

My headaches began in 1988....and have never ceased.  My first migraine caused me to run to the emergency room not understanding what this excruciating pain could possibly be.  I had never felt anything like this! Over the years, my headaches have gone from occasional, to regular, and now I'm at the point where they are recurring "daily".  People wonder how I live with a daily migraine.  Simply put...what other choice do I have? (smile)  I've tried so many treatments, from prescription medications, over the counter medications, triptans and even injections.  And still....I live with the pain. I wake up with a migraine and go to sleep with a migraine.  I deal with the nausea, the vertigo, the weakness, the blurry vision...all the classic symptoms. I've hat CAT Scans, and recently had an MRI.  I'm awaiting the results of the MRI as of today. I hope to finally find some relief to this. I realize I'm not the only one dealing with this, there are others. One day at a time....we'll get through this :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment